Prof. Dr. Zeliha KOÇAK TUFAN
Place and Year of Birth: Wedel, 1977
University, Department and Year (B.A. Degree): Faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University and Faculty of Medicine, Yüzüncü Yıl University
Medical Specialty Training: Infectious Disease and Clinical Microbiology, Ankara Training and Research Hospital
Associate Professor: 2012
Professor : 2018
Academic and Administrative Duties in Chronological Sequence :
- Academic, Faculty of Medicine, Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University
- She served as a trainee, researcher or supervisor at Leiden University in the Netherlands, at Szeged University in Hungary, at Gaslini Institute in Italy and at Oxford University in the United Kingdom.
- Member of European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Transplant Infectious Diseases, Doctors World Wide, Society of Critical Care, Transplant Infectious Diseases, Association of Infectious Disease and Clinical Microbiology
- Member of ESCMID Study Group for Infections in Compromised Hosts, ESCMID Study Group for Implant-Associated Infections and YBU Multidisciplinary Research Group
- Member of Science Committee on Influenza, Ministry of Health (2013)
- CoHE Member (2015-)
5 Main Works (Books):
She wrote 50 academic articles and about 80 academic papers for international and national peer-reviewed journals.
Important Projects Conducted in the National and International Arena
Training course on CCHF between Japan and Turkey (with Japanese Disease Control and Prevention Center, National Center for Global Health and Medicine)
Improving Treatment Pathways of Hepatitis C Patients (IPHEC)
Proje kapsamında Atatürk-Yıldırım Beyazıt Enfeksiyon Günleri, Transplant Enfeksiyonları Sempozyumu
Contribute to IMPRESS Study (International Multicentre Prevalence Study on Sepsis).
Contribute to Increment SOT Project (International consortium for the clinical study of bloodstream infections caused by multi-drug resistant Enterobacteriacea in Solid Organ transplantation)
National coordinator of Blood Culture Diagnostics in Europe Study
Method of Appointment to CoHE Membership (Presidency, IUC, Council of Ministers) and Date of Appointment :
She was appointed as an Executive Board Member of CoHE according to the election results of the Council of Ministers by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan on January 9, 2015.