In order to be a Mevlana Exchange Programme student
- The students must be studying at associate degree, bachelor degree, master degree or PhD degree of higher education programmes
- Grade point average (GPA) of associate degree and undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on a four point scale.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on a four point scale.
- 50% language score + 50% GPA
- The students studying in their first year at associate or bachelor degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees can not participate in this programme at their first semester.