Equivalence Office has been established with the decision of Higher Education Executive Board dated 25.08.1983 and numbered 83.47.531.
- HEI Recognition Office
HEI Recognition Office establishes the procedures on whether foreign higher education institutions (HEIs) have been recognized in Turkey.
Legislation on which the work and operations of the HEI Recognition Office are;
- the provisions of the "Regulations for Recognition and Equivalence of Foreign Diplomas",
- the decisions by the Executive Council/General Board of the Council of Higher Education (CoHE).
Who can apply to HEI Recognition Office?
- Students who want to study or continue their education abroad,
- Students who will transfer from universities abroad to universities in Turkey,
- Foreign students who will start post-graduate education in Turkey,
- HEIs operating abroad.