Who can apply?


Foreign nationals who have graduated from associate, undergraduate or post-graduate (master's degree only) programs of foreign universities can apply for equivalence/recognition.


*Foreign nationals who will apply for a master's degree or Ph.D. degree do not need to apply for equivalence except for the fields of health care. Those concerned can apply for a post-graduate education by obtaining the HEI Recognition Letter from the CoHE.